General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2010
Which of the following religious texts contains Gayatri mantra?
Doris Lessing is the winner of the Nobel Prize for Literature 2007. She belongs to?
Which of the following represents the year of the famous battle of Buxar?
Identify the one,which is NOT one of the Three Gems of Jainism.
Durgeshnondini is the name of a famous novel by?
Bankim Chandra Chatterjee
Sarat Chandra Chatterjee
None of these
The Power of Now is a bestseller, authored by?
Sri Sri Ravi^Shankar
You would associate the formation of Satyashodhak Samaj with?
Gopal Ganesh Agarkar
Gopal Krishna Gokhale
Bhrigu Samhita is a famous treatise ^on?
Dance and Drama
The oldest veda is?
He is known as the father of Indian Cinema. We are talking about?
Dada Saheb ^Phalke
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Benefits of Apricots
Beautiful Steps on Earth
Global Dial Code
PPC Interview Q & A
Most Attractive People in Sports
What to Eat in Jammu and Kashmir
Tips to succeed in Presentation
Leave humor to the professionals
Unless youre really good at telling jokes, dont try to be a comedian. Remember: When it comes to business presentations, polite laughter is the kiss of death.