General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2010
The great Taj mahal was built in the memory of?
He is known as the father of Indian Cinema. We are talking about?
Dada Saheb ^Phalke
Which of the following represents the year of the famous battle of Buxar?
If we are talking of Torah, Talmud (which are basically considered as texts or parts of sacred texts) of?
Durgeshnondini is the name of a famous novel by?
Bankim Chandra Chatterjee
Sarat Chandra Chatterjee
None of these
Who directed the film Harry Potter and the Order of Phoenix?
Which of the following religious texts contains Gayatri mantra?
Daughter of The East is the name of the^autobiographical account of?
Begum Khalida Zia
Which of the following Indian state you would associate with the Kuka Movement?
Bhrigu Samhita is a famous treatise ^on?
Dance and Drama
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Cure for Psoriasis
Annoying Habits You Should Avoid Doing in Public
Benefits of Beans
Valentines Day Cake Ideas
Incredible Sea Arches Around the World
Precautions while using Mobile Phones
How to Do Computer Yoga
High Altar Pose
Inhale and lift your arms; clasp your hands and invert your palms. Lean to your left. Hold for 5 to 8 breaths, then switch sides.