General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2010
Which of the following is NOT a recipient of the Magsaysay award?
The year in which United Nations came into existence is
Durgeshnondini is the name of a famous novel by?
Bankim Chandra Chatterjee
Sarat Chandra Chatterjee
None of these
Which of the following personalities is the only person in the Indian political history to have been appointed as the President of India unopposed?
Neelam Sanjiva Reddy
Daughter of The East is the name of the^autobiographical account of?
Begum Khalida Zia
Vincent Willem van Gogh was a?
Oscar Peterson died recently. He belonged to the field of?
which of the following painted the fresco ceiling of the Sistine^Chapel?
Leonardo Da Vinci
Vincent Van Gogh
Kanishka was a famous ruler of?
Which of the following represents the year of the famous battle of Buxar?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Places to Go in the Last 17 Weeks of 2015
Rare Celebrity Pre Fame Shocking Photos
Way To Wakeup
Romantic Valentines Date Ideas
Benefits of Honeydew
Benefits of Chives
Chives contain abundant amount of vitamin A in the form of betacarotene. During digestion, this betacarotene is split into two vitamin A molecules by the enzymes. A quarter cup serving of chives provides 522 International Units or IUs of vitamin A.