General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2010
Estee Lauder is a famous name that you would associate with..
As per the United Nations, the year 2008 has been declared as the International Year of?
Jacob Zuma recently became the President of..
African National Congress
Asian Development Bank
As per the Global Peace Index, which of the following countries was adjudged as the most peaceful nation of the world?
This personality is the chairman of the National Land Reforms Council. Can you name him from the given options?
Sis Ram Ola
None Of These
Bill Johnston who passed away in 2007 was a famous cricketer of yesteryears. He belonged to..
Which of the following cities has been selected to host the 22nd Winter Olympic Games in 2014?
India is the member of all the given organizations except..
Which of the following sports personalities has been chosen as the International Cricket Councils player of year award for 2007?
M. S. Dhoni
None Of These
The newly appointed Prime minister of Japan is..
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Homemade Christmas Food Gifts
Things You Didnt Know About Steve Jobs
Most Amazing Botanical Gardens
Fast and Furious Cars in the world
Myth About Animal
Whales spout water from there blowholes
Its the air they release but with all the water on its back it propels the water too.