General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2010
Which of the following is NOT one of the basic SI units?
Which of the following cities has been selected to host the 22nd Winter Olympic Games in 2014?
The world record for maximum number of double centuries is held by?
The study that deals with fruits and their^cultivation is called?
Huntingtons disease is caused by the malfunctioning of?
Which of the following personalities is the present Chief Executive Officer of International Cricket Council^(ICC)?
None Of These
Which of the following states hosted the 33rd National Games of India?
FIFA World Cup 2014 will be held in?
Dry Ice is basically?
solid carbon mono-oxide
solid carbon di-oxide
solid carbon tetra chloride
none of these
He is the President of the International Olympic Committee. We are talking about?
Juan Antonio Samaranch
None of these
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Beautiful National Parks Around the World
Most Famous Landmarks Around the World
Famous Logos That Have A Hidden Message
101 Ideas to Prevent Headache
What to Eat in Tamil Nadu
Use your arms to come up from the bottom
If you're below water and want to come up, use your arms to propel yourself. Put them straight up above your head, and quickly bring them down to your sides. This should push you up a few feet. Repeat until you break the surface.