General Knowledge - General Awareness Quiz - Questions and Answers, GK 2010
We understand textiles is the punchline that you would associate with?
None of these
As per the latest Budget for 2007-2008, which of the following represents the new income tax limit for males?
EID Parry India is the flagship company of which business group?
As per Thinkers 50, which of the following management gurus has been ranked as the topmost management thinker?
Steven R. Covey
Which of the following Insurance companies has the punch line Sar Utha Ke Jiyo?
ICICI Prudential Life
HDFC Standard Life
Max New York Life
Who became the first Woman President of Harvard University?
The rank of India in the recently released Corruption Perception Index, is...
Chulbuli is to ......., as Chintamani is to ICICI
The name of Suzuki's Global car that will be manufactured in India, is?
Which of the following personalities was in the news recently as he replaced Scott R Bayman as the India Chief of GE?
Tejpreet Singh Chopra
None of these
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Rules to play Snow Sledding
Benefits of Dandelion
Tips for success in Group Discussions
Help Save the Environment
Benefits of Jackfruits
Top Cities To See In Your Lifetime
From peaceful temples to exotic markets and rowdy nightclubs, Bangkok has something for everyone. It has become so popular, in fact, that it beat London as 2013s most visited city