General Knowledge - History of India
Which crop is affected by Tobacco caterpillar?
Which variety of Papaya gives maximum Papain?
Which is not an organic matter in the following-
At the time of Apple fruit setting what is the minimum temperature required?
4.5°C - 5.5°C
8°C - 10°C
2°C - 3°C
Success of rural projects depends upon-
Regular training of staff
How many days can the Aonla be kept in salt solution?
Which herbicide resides for the longest period in the soil?
What is the average temperature of cow and buffalo?
Which of the following points refers to the economic level of output?
MR < MC
MR > MC
MR = AC
MR = MC
What optimum temperature is needed for the growth of Potato tuber?
17°C to 19°C
14°C to 16°C
10°C to 12°C
22°C to 25°C
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Upcoming Cars in India
Cutest and Pretty Dogs
Benefits of Herbs
Best Holiday Gifts
Best Wedding Dresses in the World
Popular Easy to Grow House Plants
Summer Health Foods
With their tangy flavor and signature crunch, bell peppers are a summer diet must-have. The lively colors will bring dishes alive and add a nutritional bonus.