General Knowledge - History of India
How much biomass in quintal per hectare is obtained from green manure of the sunnhemp and dhaincha crops?
Opening and closing of stomata depends on-
In how many days is the sunnhemp fibre rotten in normal conditions?
How many days old paddy seedling is used for SRI technology?
In which season is the highest yield of Maize obtained?
All of these
Which of the following points refers to the economic level of output?
MR < MC
MR > MC
MR = AC
MR = MC
How many days can the Aonla be kept in salt solution?
Success of rural projects depends upon-
Regular training of staff
At what temperature does the wilt disease virus grow faster?
40°C - 45°C
35°C - 40°C
24°C - 28°C
22°C - 26°C
Soldier insect harms which crop more?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Incredible People With Real Superpowers
Parliament of Country - Quiz
Wacky Ideas to attract your Partner
Rules to play Chess
Astounding Facts about the human body
New Year Celebration Ideas