General Knowledge - History of India
What is the average temperature of cow and buffalo?
In how many days is the sunnhemp fibre rotten in normal conditions?
Which of the following is not a method of knowing seed life?
Embryo culture method
Seed dormancy method
How much nursery area is required for transplanting one hectare of paddy crop?
A hen starts egg laying after how many weeks?
Which variety of Barley is not for Malt purpose?
The ideal temperature for most of the cultivable crops is-
30°C - 50°C
15°C - 40°C
35°C - 40°C
45°C - 55°C
How does the supply of nitortgen in grains take place?
From old leaves
From plant roots
Opening and closing of stomata depends on-
Growth of early emerging leaves becomes faster because of-
cell division and cell enlargement
stunt growth of plants
low pressure of outer atmosphere
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Class 9 - Noun
Benefits of Almonds
Country And Currency - Quiz
The Worlds Most Beautiful Buildings
Easy Vastu tips for your home
Look around your own home inspiration mementoes of your relationship will create a fun, relaxed atmosphere at your reception.