General Knowledge - History of India
Which of the following points refers to the economic level of output?
MR < MC
MR > MC
MR = AC
MR = MC
Which variety of Papaya gives maximum Papain?
To reduce the crop-weed competition, at what stage are the herbicides used?
At ear emergence
After first irrigation
Which is not prepared from patato?
Farina and Alcohol
Which herbicide resides for the longest period in the soil?
Which country is the Second highest producer of fruit and vegetables in the world?
Which is the highest digestible protein fodder in the following?
In how many years does a bull get ready for insemination?
None of these
How much percentage dry weight of crops should be at physiological maturity?
Which material should be higher in the ratio of the pregnant cow?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Most Amazing Streets in the World
The Worlds Highest Paid Athletes
Class 9 - Antonyms
What to Eat in Dadra and Nagar Haveli
Benefits of Nutmeg
Most fuel Efficient Cars in the World
CLEAN OUT YOUR CAR
If you are the type who takes a leisurely attitude towards car cleanliness, periodically go through your car and see what can be tossed out or brought back to the house. The more weight your car has to lug around, the more fuel it burns.