General Knowledge - History of India
Which herbicide resides for the longest period in the soil?
Growth of early emerging leaves becomes faster because of-
cell division and cell enlargement
stunt growth of plants
low pressure of outer atmosphere
How does the supply of nitortgen in grains take place?
From old leaves
From plant roots
Which variety of Groundnut is grown in summer?
How many days old paddy seedling is used for SRI technology?
Which is not a hybrid variety of Mango?
Which paddy variety is not suitable for upland situation?
Which country is the Second highest producer of fruit and vegetables in the world?
Potato tuber growth is stopped at what temperature?
40°C - 42°C
30°C - 32°C
35°C - 37°C
38° - 40°C
What is the average temperature of cow and buffalo?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
101 Ideas to Cope with Stress
What to Eat in Uttar Pradesh
Benefits of Fennel Seeds
Tips to get ready for Summer
Class 9 - Linear Equations In Two Variables
CHEAPEST COUNTRIES TO LIVE IN
A new global cost of living index report reveals the cheapest countries in the world to live in. The report, prepared by data research website Numbeo, considered factors such as the cost of rent,