General Knowledge - History of India
The crop with yarns of sunn-hemp is prepared in -
Approximately how much HCN does is harmful for animal feeding?
What is the suitable Rabi maize variety?
Which is not true in relation to Gram?
Acid-Malic and Oxalic
Inarching method is used for culture of which fruits?
Mango and Guava
Mango and Grapes
Guava and Litchi
Phalsa and Guava
The leaching loss of Nitrogen (N) is more in the form of-
Which is not the symptom of Khaira disease?
Dark grey colour spots on leaves
Adverse effect on root growth
More diseases stop the crop growth
Stem of plants turn and fall down
Which is not true in relation to Bajra?
Chromosome No - 20
More than how much percentage of loss of urea should not be during silage fermentation?
20% - 22%
15% - 18%
10% - 12%
8% - 10%
What is the average annual production of European variety of honeybee colony?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Top Fishes of India
Most Craziest Facts
Precautions while using Pesticides
Famous Nurses Who Made History
Crazy Bike Designs
The twin seater bike
You better hope your partner doesnt abandon you because riding this with only one person seems as though it would a bit challenging.