General Knowledge - History of India
Where and when was World Meteorological Organization established?
New York - 1980
Washington - 1978
Geneva - 1978
Rome - 1976
How much percentage of soluble salts are present in Alkali soils?
0.1% - 0.2%
1.5% - 2.5%
2% - 3%
Which Sorghum variety is not multicut?
M. P. Chari -2
M. P Chari
U. P. Chari -1
Inarching method is used for culture of which fruits?
Mango and Guava
Mango and Grapes
Guava and Litchi
Phalsa and Guava
Which species of honeybee is not Indian?
Approximately how much HCN does is harmful for animal feeding?
Which elements are useful in energy storage, transfer and bonding?
None of these
Which is not correct in the following?
X-rays and Gamma rays - 9% of energy
Visible lighting rays - 41% of energy
Infrared rays - 50% of energy
Ultraviolet rays - 10% of energy
Which variety of Barley is huskless?
Pragati (K 508)
Ritambhara (K 551)
Geetanjali (K 1149)
At which stage of crop, there is no competition for light, moisture and nutrients?
Node formation stage
Grain formation stage
Before maturity stage
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
101 Ideas to Create Humor at Work
Lok Sabha Speaker Duration - Quiz
Greatest Leaders in World
Weird Laws Around the World
What to Eat in Uttara khand
New Years Eve Cake Ideas