General Knowledge - History of India
The leaching loss of Nitrogen (N) is more in the form of-
What is the average annual production of European variety of honeybee colony?
Which elements are useful in energy storage, transfer and bonding?
None of these
Which states are the highest & lowest producers of Potato crop?
Uttar Pradesh and Jharkhand
Gujarat and Assam
Uttar Pradesh & Himachal Pradesh
Bihar & Kashmir
Which is not an inorganic matter in the following?
Which is not correct in the following?
X-rays and Gamma rays - 9% of energy
Visible lighting rays - 41% of energy
Infrared rays - 50% of energy
Ultraviolet rays - 10% of energy
For how many years is Sheep able to breed?
Inarching method is used for culture of which fruits?
Mango and Guava
Mango and Grapes
Guava and Litchi
Phalsa and Guava
The major fungi that effect food-grains in storage are-
How much seed per hectare is needed for Berseem?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Mahendra Singh Dhoni
Benefits of Lemon
Pink Lakes of the World
Never seen Water Like This
Xmas Cake Ideas
Starry Night Cake
Bold red star of the season is topped with sugar covered snowflake branches. This dessert adds a magical feel to an already magical season.