General Knowledge - Art & Culture
The Sanskrit poet called as the Indian Shakespeare?
Magasaysay Awards are NOT given in which of the following categories?
Peace and International Understanding
'Man-The Maker of His Own Destiny' book was written by
Which south Asian country in April 2010 experienced heavy quake?
"The Vedas contain all the truth", was interpreted by:
What is the real name of Merilin Monro?
Norma Jean Bekar
Which of the following Indians has got prestigious Dan David Award?
Mani Shankar Mukherjee
None of the above
Who wrote the line " A thing of beauty is a joy forever"?
P. B. Shelly
"Bhanu Singha" was the pen name of famous writer?
Bankin Chandra Chattopadhaye
Rabindra Nath Tagore
Abanindra Nath Thakur
Sarat Chandra Chattopadhaye
'Sonia, a Biography' was written by
V.K. Madhavan Kutty
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Govardhan Puja Celebration
International Sport Events
Deadliest Diseases in human history
Beauty Skin Care Tips
Help Save the Environment
Runs are scored when the two batsmen run to each others end of the pitch. Several runs can be scored from one ball.