General Knowledge - Biology
The biologist who believed in the spontaneous creation of microorganisms was
Lamarck's theory of inheritance of acquired characters was challenged by
Hugo De Vries
Sexual selection theory was propounded by
With reference to normal human beings consider the following statements:
1. In response to the presence of HCL, secretin is produced from the duodenum.
2. Enterogastrone is produced in the small intestine in response to the presence of fatty acids.
Which of the statements is/are correct?
Both 1 & 2
Neither 1 nor 2
Respiration of plants is through
Which one of the following statement is NOT correct?
Milk contains none of the B-vitamins
Vitamin-A (retinal) deficiency leads to dry and scaly skin
One of the symptoms of scurvy is pain in the joints
Vitamin-B, (thiamine) deficiency can lead to heart failure
A bio-genesis was disproved by
Which of the following parts of the poppy plant is used for the extraction of opium ?
The most accepted theory of the origin of earth is the fiery origin which was propounded by
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Android Interview Q&A
Most Destructive Small Creatures in the world
The Most Beautiful Bays
Habits That Will Make You Successful Early In Life
Most Well Travelled Peoples In The World
Enjoy Christmas Day
Fun-loving squirrel Sneezy is absolutely nuts about trying on hats and his love for dressing up turned him into an internet star.The rodent struck up a bond with student Mary Krupa after the pair shared a bag of nuts.