General Knowledge - Biology
To which group of organisms do Viruses belong?
None of these
Which of the following is a bacterial disease?
Early blight of potatoes
Loose smut of wheat
Red rot of sugarcane
Red stripe of sugarcane
Animals belonging to different classes of Vertebrates have developed similar adaptational features to a particular type of habitat. This phenomenon is called
The dreaded human disease, Syphilis, is caused by:
An animal parasite
Darwinism does not explain
Usefulness of all organs
Presence of vestigeal organs
What is responsible for diphtheria and influenza?
Virus and bacteria respectively
Bacteria and virus respectively
The vestiges of hind limbs are present in
Consider the following statements and select your answer from the choices that follow: I. The patients nerves are damaged by polio. II. Tetanus is caused by virus.
Both are correct
II alone is correct
I alone is correct
Both are wrong.
The biogenetic law was proposed by
Alfred Russel Wallace
Ernst von Haeckel
A bacterium divides every minute and takes an hour to fill a cup. How much time will it take to fill half the cup?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Amazing Dances From Around The World
Rules For Play Xmas Games
Tips to succeed in Sales
Quick Content Marketing Tips
Important Tips for Hiring the Best Employees