General Knowledge - Biology
Palaeontology is the study of
The necrotic ring spot disease of stone fruits (cherry, peach, plum, etc.) is caused by
What is the role played by non-pathogenic bacteria?
They cause diseases
They do not cause diseases
They are of no use
They attack only plants
The most primitive mammals are
Vestigeal organs are those which are
Fully formed and functional
Much reduced but functional
Much reduced and functionless
Fully formed but functionless
Which of the following is a bacterial disease?
Early blight of potatoes
Loose smut of wheat
Red rot of sugarcane
Red stripe of sugarcane
What is responsible for diphtheria and influenza?
Virus and bacteria respectively
Bacteria and virus respectively
Ontogeny recapitulates phylogeny is the theory of
Which is regarded as a link between the living and the non-living?
Which of the following disease is not caused by virus?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
ESL / EFL Test
Natural Beauty Tips
Rules to Play Football
Rules to play Pocket Billiards
Absolutely Stunning 3D Paintings
101 Things to Do Before You Die
Most Expensive Yachts Ever Built
Price: $46 million Coming with novelties like a fireplace and a library, as amazing as this yacht is it s absolutely nothing compared to the rest of this list.