General Knowledge - Biology
Which is regarded as a link between the living and the non-living?
The vestiges of hind limbs are present in
A bacterium divides every minute and takes an hour to fill a cup. How much time will it take to fill half the cup?
The biogenetic law was proposed by
Alfred Russel Wallace
Ernst von Haeckel
Which of the following plant disease is caused by bacteria?
Karnal bunt of wheat
Potato witches' broom
Tundu disease of wheat
The necrotic ring spot disease of stone fruits (cherry, peach, plum, etc.) is caused by
The organisms that live inside alimentary canal are
Which one of the following is a viral disease transmitted to man by the bite or rabid animals particularly dogs?
Pneumonia is a bacterial disease caused by the type of bacteria called
The polio virus enters the body through
Contaminated food and water
Saliva and secretion from the nose
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
How to Clean Jewelry
Things Women Love About Men
Valentines Day Chocolates Ideas
Precautions while using Garden Tools
Rules to play Paddleball
This handprint kinara makes a quick, fun and messy Kwanzaa craft for kids!.