General Knowledge - Biology
An anaerobic species of the bacterium Clostridium causes a very serious disease in human populations. Which of the following diseases is it?
Granum is a component of
The cell theory of Schleiden states that
Cells reproduce by mitosis or meiosis
All cells have nuclei
Cells are the ultimate units forming the structure of all plant tissues
Cells arise only from pre-existing cells
The cytoplasm of a cell refers to
Protoplasm outside the cell nucleus
Protoplasm within the cell nucleus
Protoplasm within and outside the nucleus
The powerhouse of a cell is the:
What controls the entry and exit of molecules in cell?
The plasma membrane in Animal cell is composed of
Lipids and proteins
Which of the following is a cellulose fiber?
Which of the following vitamins helps in the absorption of calcium?
The protoplasm of a child is exactly the same as that of its
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Benefits of Star Apple
Benefits of Elderberry
Reasons To Love The Monsoon
Career Options After Graduation
Rules to Play Cricket
Awesome Looking White Animals
Native to southern African waters, African penguins are easily recognizable by their black facial masks. This albino specimen that hatched at the Bristol zoo was completely white though.