General Knowledge - Games and Sports
How may squares are there in a Chess Board?
Asafa Powell, the 100 meters race world record holder is from which country?
U. S. A.
Which of the following won the Sony Ericsson Tennis Championship men's title?
With which one of the following sports is Jayanta Talukdar associated?
Arjuna Award was introduced in
The winner of Augusta Masters title(Golf) is-
The term 16 yards hit is associated with
In the FIFA World Cup Football event in the year 2002, the number of goals scored by Ronaldo of Brazil was
Who was the first Test centurion in Indian Cricket?
C. K. Naidu
What is the distance of running in a marathon race?
26 miles 385 yards
26 miles 405 yards
26 miles 180 yards
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Most Scenic Train Rides in the World
Smallest Things in the World
Rules to play Fencing
Best Honeymoon Spots in India
Tips to get ready for College
Rules to play Triathlon
Age Group Competition
a. All age group athletes must participate and compete in the age group division corresponding to the athlete