General Knowledge - History of India
The seat of Central Government of British India was shifted from Calcutta to Delhi in the year
The most important divinity in the Rig Veda is
Which of the following city was founded by Firoz Tughluq?
All of the Above
Where was the battle fought between Pulakeshi-II and Harsha?
On the bank of Narmada river
On the Saurashtra borders
On Vindhyachal ranges
On the banks of Godavari river
In his book "Hind Swaraj" Gandhiji expresses his views on Swaraj. To him it means
Freedom from foreign rule
Acquisition of political power by the sons of the soil
Moral and spiritual awakening of the people
Ability of the people to resist authority when abused
In which field of art extraordinary progress was made in the Gupta period?
The earliest Veda is the
Which is the most important source of Ashoka's invasion of Kalinga?
Thirteen Rock edict
Seventh Pillar edict
Who said "You shall give me blood I will return freedom" ?
C. R. Das
Subhash Chandra Bose
As a prince where was Ashoka sent to suppress the revolt?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Cure for Coronary Heart Disease
Precautions while using Securing Email
Best Gurudwaras in India You Must Visit
Modern Christmas Decor Ideas