General Knowledge - History of India
Who was the first Peshwa of the Marathas in the 18th Century?
Balaji Baji Rao
Who among the following wrote Prithviraja Raso?
Jai Singh Sura
Which one of the following is correctly matched?
Permanent Settlement - Madras
Ryotwari Settlement - Bengal
Mahalwari Settlement - United province and North Western Province
Talukdari System - Bombay
In which order Europeans came to India for carrying on trade?
Portuguese, Dutch, English, French
Portuguese, English, Dutch, French
English, Portuguese, Dutch, French
Dutch, Protuguese, French, English
Which Nawab established independent rule in Oudh?
Murshid Kuli Khan
What was Gandhiji's view regarding the VArna System?
Expressed no definite opinion
Opposed it in theory only
Accepted it in original form
The pillars of the Mughal army were -
Able army Officer
Who created the new state of Kashmir, indipendent of the Sikh Kingdom?
None of these
Among the following foreign travellers who was the first to visit India?
In which order the British established their trading centres?
Surat, Madras, Bombay, Calcutta
Surat, Calcutta, Bombay, Madras
Madras, Calcutta, Bombay, Surat
Calcutta, Madras, Surat, Bombay
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Class 8 - Light
Types of love in your Life
Ways to Make This the Best Christmas Season
Most Dangerous Sports
Benefits of Honey
Most Popular Newspaper In The World