General Knowledge - History of India
Who of the following was not the acting President of India?
V. V. Giri
B. D. Jatti
What policy was followed by British administrators towards the Indian States after the Revolt of 1857?
To annex as many Indian states as possible to the British empire
To maintain the status of Indian States
To give more powers to Indian states
To allow Indian states to maintain relations with foreign powers
Panini, the first Grammarian of Sanskrit language in India, lived during the:
2nd Century B. C.
6th -5th Century B. C.
2nd Century A. D.
5th-6th Century A. D.
The Temples at Khajuraho were build by -
Which of the following was the most significant feature of the Indus Valley Civilization?
The southernmost site of the Harappan Culture is -
Which of the following kings of ancient India embraced Jainism and became a Sanyasi?
Chandra Gupta Maurya
Where are the caves of Ajanta located?
The Colonial system of the Company was formalized by -
Battle of Plassey
Battle of Buxar
Battle of Panipat
Battle of Wandiwash
Where did the Mopalla Revolt of 1921 take place?
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Class 8 - Conservation of Plants And Animals
Class 9 - Is Matter around us Pure
Benefits of Star Apple
Benefits of Jicama
Hairstyles To Compliment Your Saree
Most Expensive Handbags
Never swim in too cold water
Moving your limbs to paddle can become suddenly difficult if you're in frigid water.