General Knowledge - History of India
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Most Amazing Botanical Gardens
Most Beautiful White Flowers
Benefits of Beetroot
What to Eat in Gujarat
Benefits of Cinnamon
China High Speed Train Bullet Train
High speed trains (G, D, C trains in China) run much faster than the normal ones. As well as traveling at speeds of upto 400km/h, the bullet trains are operated by advanced technological communication systems.China has so many worthy destinations, many of which are far from each, and in most cases, tourists have no choice but to take an airplane. The high speed railways greatly shorten journeys in this vast land, making long distance trips more convenient, time saving and feasible. For instance, with one bullet train ticket, you can reach Guangzhou from Beijing in 8 hours, however, this 2,000 km (about 1,243 mi) journey takes nearly 24 hours by normal ones.
Now people generally prefer to travel by high speed trains, which should be attributed to its advantages:
1. Fast: The present speed is higher than 200km/h, lessening the journey duration. For example, from Beijing to Shanghai, a distance of over 1,200 km (about 746 mi). The journey is shortened to 5 hours from 15 hours if you buy bullet train ticket instead of other tickets.
2. Punctual: Less influence by weather, they usually arrive at their destinations on time. By contrast, a bus may be delayed because of traffic jams or bad road conditions. Flights may be cancelled because for the bad weather.
3. Comfortable and Convenient: Seating is very comfortable, and the facilities can better meet passengers demands. Bullet trains are scheduled more frequently for many journeys, so it is easy to buy tickets and passengers dont need to wait too long.
High speed trains also overcome the disadvantages of buses which face severe safety problems especially for those overnight ones. On the other hand, considering the airports which are usually located far from the city center and the long procedure for taking a flight, travel by the bullet train can be more time saving and convenient, especially for a journey within 5 hours.