General Knowledge - History of India
Which one of the following Settlements comprised Zamindar as middleman to collect the land revenue?
None of the above
The Political and cultural centre of the Pandyas was
What was the age of Akbar at the time of his coronation at Kalanaur?
The main contribution of the Chola dynasty in the field of administration lies in
Systematic provincial administration
A well planned revenue system
A well organised central government
An organised local self government
Who was the first chief Justice of Supreme court of Calcutta?
The illustrious names of Aryabhatta and Varahamihir are associated with the age of the
What is the correct chronological order of the dynasties in which they invaded India?
4, 3, 2, 1
3, 4, 2, 1
4, 2, 3, 1
3, 4, 1, 2
Gupta empire declined in the fifth century A.D. as a consequence of
Who generally acknowledged as the pioneer of local self government in modern India?
Who committed the most daring murder of Sir Curzen Wyllie in 1907 in a public meeting in London?
Sardar Ajit Singh
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Books And Authors - Quiz
Rules to play Wheelchair Basketball
Benefits of Star Apple
Men That Will Inspire You To Be Fit As Hell
Innovative Kitchen Tools and Gadgets
If you arent a fan of smashing your garlic cloves, preferring them whole, this little baby can help you peel the whole garlic in half the time.