Indian National Movement (Civil Service Examination), Questions and Answers, GK for UPSC, Bank PO & All Exams
Who among the following rejected the title of Knighthood and refused to accept a position in the Council of the Secretary of State for India? 
M G Ranade
Who among the following wrote the poem, Subh-e Azadi?
Sahir Ludhiyanvi 
Faiz Ahmed Faiz
Maulana Abul Kalam Azad
Who was the Viceroy of India when the Rowlatt Act was passed? 
During the Indian Freedom Struggle, why did Rowlatt Act arouse popular indignation? 
It curtailed the freedom of religion
It suppressed the Indian traditional education
It authorized the government to imprison people without trial
It curbed the trade union activities
Which one of the following aroused a wave of popular indignation that led to the massacre by the British at JallianwalaBagh? 
The Arms Act
The Public Safety Act
The Rowlatt Act
The Vernacular Press Act
Consider the following statements:
The governmentof India Act, 1935 provided for:
1. the provincial autonomy.
2. the establishment of Federal court.
3. all India Federation at the centre.
Which of the statements given above are correct? 
1 and 3
1, 2 and, 3
Consider the following statements about Madam Bhikaji Cama:
1. Madam Cama unfurled the National Flag at the International Socialist Conference in Paris in the year 1907.
2. Madam Cama served as private secretary to Dadabhai Naoroji.
3. Madam Cama was born to Parsi.
Which of the statement(s) given above is/are correct? 
1, 2 and 3
2 and 3 only
1 and 2 only
Who of the following Prime Ministers sent Cripps Mission to India? 
James Ramsay Mac Dona Id
The First Factory Act restricting the working hours of women and children and authorizing local government to make necessary rules was adopted during whose time? 
In October 1920, who of the following headed a group of Indians gathered at Tashkent to set up a communist party of India? 
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Best Natural Beauty Tips
Worlds Biggest Islands
Precautions while using Power Supply
Tips to get ready for Graduation
Incredible Sea Arches Around the World
Legzira Beach is a unique sea beach located in the south Agadir of Morocco. There is a very beautiful sea arch in this beach. This beach is become the top favorite tourist destination in Morocco.