International Current Affairs (Civil Service Examination), Questions and Answers, GK for UPSC, Bank PO & All Exams
1. World Geography -Test-01
2. World Geography -Test-02
3. World Geography -Test-03
4. Geography of India -Test-01
5. Geography of India -Test-02
6. Geography of India -Test-03
7. Geography of India -Test-04
8. Geography of India -Test-05
9. History of India - Test - 01
10. History of India - Test - 02
11. History of India - Test - 03
12. History of India - Test - 04
13. History of India - Test - 05
14. History of India - Test - 06
15. History of India - Test - 07
Most Beautiful Black Roses
Most Popular Search Engines
Weird Laws Around the World
Atal Bihari Vajpayee
How to Be Chill
Boost Self Confidence
Take an interest in others
helping others does wonders for your own confidence.
When we seek to discover the best in others, we somehow bring out the best in ourselves. - William Arthur Ward
Every one of us can look back upon people who have made a huge impact on our lives. They could be teachers, relatives, work colleagues or friends. Perhaps they simply set an example, or did something practical just because they cared. They didn't expect anything in return and probably didn't realise the effect they were having. You probably thought 'what a great person'.
Now it's your turn. One of the great secrets of building your own confidence and self-esteem is to become less self.
1. Take an active interest in others.
2. When you focus your attention on others rather than yourself, you make them feel better and raise their self-esteem.
3. And every time you contribute to raising another's self-esteem, you simultaneously raise your own to at least the same degree.
When you make a positive impact on another person's life, you attract the same from others because what we give out, we receive. Happiness is a perfume you cannot pour on others without getting a few drops on yourself.