1. Heat ½ teaspoon asafetida (hing) in 2 teaspoon lime juice. Soak a piece of cotton in this solution and place it in the tooth cavity.
2. Apply a mixture of powdered black pepper (kali mirch) and clove oil on the affected part.
3. Pound some asafetida (hing) in a mortar & pestle and add some lime juice. Heat it slightly. Soak a piece of cotton and hold it on the affected area.
4. Heat 1 teaspoon coconut oil and fry 3 pieces of clove (laung). Powder. Apply on the affected area.
5. Apply nutmeg oil in affected parts.
6. Burn the shells of almonds and powder. Use as toothpowder.
7. Soak a piece of cotton wool in few drops of clove oil. Press on affected areas.
8. Paste of dry ginger (sonth) applied to gums along with a little salt.