Idiom of the Day
have contact with (someone)
to communicate with someone
The government has had no contact with the kidnappers for several weeks.
Precautions while using CNG
Emergency Response for Gas
If the vehicle has sustained damage or a gas
leak is detected
1. Do not approach the vehicle if any sources of
ignition may exist such as fire, sparks,
electrostatic charges, lights or electronic
a. If ignition sources may be present, vehicle
fuel cabinet doors should remain closed.
b. I if no ignition sources are present, keep
the vehicle and fuel cabinet doors open to
prevent gas accumulation.
2. If the vehicle is indoors, move the vehicle
outside and away from any ignition sources.
3. Do not use road flares.
4. Do not smoke or allow anyone else to smoke
near the vehicle.
5. Turn the ignition switch off, set the parking
brake and turn off the battery at the main
6. If it is safe to do so, close the main shutoff
valve and the cylinder valves. Check the fuel
system near the damaged area for leaks by
smell, sight, and sound. CNG is odorized.
7. Keep traffic and pedestrians away.
8. Beware that gas may continue to leak once
ignition is turned off and the manual shutoff
valves are closed.