Idiom of the Day
talk out (a problem)
to discuss something until everything is agreed upon, to settle something
We stayed up late last night and talked out the problem.
1. Clean face with cotton wool dipped in rose water 2-3 times a day. Do not use soap.
2. Orange peel is very good in the treatment of acne. Grind the peel with some water to a paste and apply on affected parts. when oranges are not in season, you may use a powder of dried orange peels. For this, when oranges are in season, dry orange peels in shade. Powder finely in a grinder and sift it to make it a very fine powder. Store in an air tight bottle for future use.
3. Mix 1 teaspoon lemon juice in 1 teaspoon finely ground cinnamon (dalchini) powder and apply on affected areas frequently. Sift the cinnamon (dalchini) powder to make it into a very fine powder.
4. Crush a fegarlic (lasan) flakes and apply on the face, once or twice a day. Swallowing 1-2 flakes of ragarlic regularly helps further.
5. Grind some neem leaves with water to a fine paste. Apply on infected area.
6. Make a paste of ½ teaspoon each of sandalwood and turmeric (haldi) powder in a little water and apply.
7. Grind some black cumin seeds (shah jeera) with a little vinegar (sirka) to a smooth paste. Apply on affected parts. cumin seeds