Idiom of the Day
lay off (something) or lay (something) off
to stop using or taking something bad (alcohol or drugs or chocolate or cigarettes)
I was told by my doctor to lay off smoking or I will be sick in the future.
Rules to play Aquatics
0 depth rules
1. Children 7 or younger must be under the watchful eye of an adult 16 or older at all times.
2. Children under 5 MUST remain within arms length of the parents or guardian.
3. Children must wear a waterproof diaper if not toilet trained. Swim diapers may be purchased at the concession
stand and the cashier.
4. No running on deck or into the pool.
5. No diving, flips, or somersaults off play features or other areas marked 5 feet or under.
6. No diving, flips, or somersaults off the edge of the pool.
7. Only Coast Guard approved lifejackets are allowed in the facility. No other type of floatation device is allowed.