1. Drink 2 to 3 teaspoon coriander (dhania) leaf juice mixed in 1 cup water. Also apply sandalwood paste on the affected area.
2. Take 1 teaspoon basil (tulsi) leaf juice and drink with water. Also apply externally. Insomnia (Sleeplessness) w Consume plenty of curd. Also massage head with curd before washing. Very helpful.
3. Add 2 teaspoon of honey to a big cupful of water and have it before going to bed. Babies generally fall asleep after having honey.
4. A cup of warm milk sweetened with honey should be taken before going to bed. Have it everyday.
5. Juice of celery leaves (ajwain ka patta) with thick ribs & brittle stalks mixed with a tablespoon of honey when had at night before retiring helps to relax into a restful sleep.
6. A teaspoon of fried powder of cumin seeds (jeera) mixed with the pulp of a ripe banana should be taken at night regularly.
7. 2 teaspoon juice of fenugreek (methi) leaves along with 1 teaspoon honey may be taken daily.
8. Soak 1 tablespoon leaves of fresh mint (pudina) in 1 cup water for 30 minutes. Drink every night. (Do not boil.)
9. Take seeds of watermelon and white poppy seeds (khuskhus) and grind them separately. Mix equal amounts by weight. Have 3/4 teaspoon once in the morning and once before sleeping. Take for 1-3 weeks as needed. 10. Have raw onion with meals particularly with dinner.