Feet Sole Having Cracks
1. Mix equal quantities of glycerin and lemon juice. Apply every night before going to bed. This mixture can be made and stored in a glass bottle.
2. Massage your feet with castor oil every night (in winters) for 2-3 minutes and then wear socks at night.
3. Grind equal amounts of neem leaves & turmeric (haldi). Apply on affected area.
4. Finely grind a handful of henna (mehendi) leaves. Add 2 tablespoon lemon juice and apply on the feet.
5. Mix the juice of bottle gourd (lauki) and sesame oil (til ka tel) in the ratio 4:1 and heat till all the moisture has evaporated. Bottle and use over cracked skin.