Precautions while using Microwaves
Causes immune system deficiencies
Continual ingestion of micro waved food causes immune system deficiencies through lymph gland and blood serum alterations. In a microwave oven there may be no bubbles on the walls of the container and the water will super heat and may suddenly boil. This sudden boiling may be triggered by a single bubble in the liquid or by the introduction of a foreign element such as a spoon. People have been severely burned by super heated water.