1. Eat papayas frequently.
2. Take 5-10 seeds of bitter gourd (karela) and crush them. Fry them in a little ghee. Take twice daily.
3. Fenugreek seeds (methi dana), fried and powdered. Add to drinking water and drink 2-3 times daily for 2-3 days.
4. Take 1 tablespoon juice extracted from bitter gourd (karela) leaves. Mix into a glassful of buttermilk and take every morning.
5. Take 1 teaspoon raw turmeric (haldi) juice, mixed with a pinch of salt first thing in the morning.
6. Steep some cloves (laung) in ½ cup water for 6 to 8 hours and use it for enema.
7. Fry 1 teaspoon dried neem flowers in 1 teaspoon ghee and mix with 1 cup boiled rice and eat twice or thrice a day.
8. Slice and dry the kernel of mango. Mix 1 tablespoon fenugreek (methi) and powder. Take 1 teaspoon in buttermilk.