Precautions while using CNG
Depressurizing CNG Systems
1. Ensure that the vehicle is turned off.
2. Turn all cylinder shutoff valves one on each
cylinder clockwise to the OFF CLOSED
3. Ensure that the manual shut off valve is in
the ON OPEN position.
4. Turn on the vehicle and run the engine until
5. Ensure that the vehicle is off and that the
proper vehicle lock out procedures are
followed. Remove the ignition key.
6. Check the gauges on the fill panel to ensure
that all the pressure is relieved.
7. Remove the access cover on the rear of the
fill panel optional.
8. Relieve the remaining pressure by slowly
opening the bleed valve as shown below.