1. Mash a ripe banana along with 1 tablespoon honey and eat twice a day for a few days.
2. Frequently intake lime juice. w Take ¼ teaspoon turmeric (haldi) along with a glass of hot water 2 or 3 times daily.
3. ½ teaspoon ginger juice with 1 teaspoon each fresh lime and mint (pudina) juice mixed with a tablespoon of honey, taken frequently.
4. Finely grind some bel leaves. Take 1 teaspoon of this paste along with a pinch of black pepper and follow it with 1 cup of buttermilk thrice a day.
5. A fine paste of tender papaya leaves, about ½ teaspoon paste, is taken with some water.
6. Pour over a handful of lime leaves in 1 cup hot water and take the infusion.
7. Make a fine powder of 1 teaspoon each crushed liquorice (mulathi) root, chicory seeds (kaasni) and rock salt (kala namak). Take ½ teaspoon with water twice daily.