Tips to get ready for Work
Do as much as you can the night before!Pick out your outfit in the evening. I have a hook on the back of the bathroom door where I hang my complete outfit. My husband is still asleep in the am. So, it would be impossible to pick out clothes in the dark! I even lay out my shoes with the socks already inside.
Pack your lunch the night before.Pick out your color cosmetics the night before. Now, everyone might not need to do this. But, I get so distracted digging through my eye shadows in the mornings. So, generally, I lay out a palette or some shadows that I know I want to use.Wash your hair in the evenings. This totally works for me. I shower after dinner and let my hair air dry about 90% while I relax at home. Right before bed I dry my hair the remaining 10% so that I dont go to bed with wet hair and my hair gets some style. This minimizes the damage to your hair as it limits heat application. And, it is such a good feeling for me to get into bed clean. So, no rush to dry your hair in the mornings.
Make the coffee, I dont know about you wiil, but I cant live without my morning coffee, It is so worth it to make it ahead the night before and set the timer of the coffee pot. 6:00 comes too early in the morning, so having a hot pot ready when you wake up will help lure you out of bed. I also have a travel mug set out right next to the coffee maker so that I can drink one more cup on the way to work.