2. unwholesome, unhealthy, sick, unsound; sickly, diseased, weak, weakly; tainted, corrupted, vitiated, contaminated, infected, polluted; pathogenic, pathological, distempered, disordered; degenerative, tubercular, Pathol, phthisical, consumptive; arthritic, rheumatic, palsied, paralytic, rickety; anemic, diabetic, leukemic, hemophilic; ulcerous, gangrenous, cankerous, leprous, Pathol, scabietic, Pathol. leukodermatous; cancerous, Pathol, carcinomatous; syphilitic, venereal; febrile, feverish, pyretic, aguish, flushed, hectic.
3. gruesome, grisly, ghoulish, grim, hideous; macabre, grotesque, ghastly, monstrous; horrible, terrible, horrid, horrendous, horrifying, dreadful, fell.
morbific, adj. pestiferous, pestilential, noxious, poisonous, toxic, venomous, Archaic, venenose; pernicious, deleterious, harmful, hurtful, insalubrious, unhealthy, unwholesome; morbiferous, baneful, nocuous, destructive, deadly, lethal; noisome, mephitic, septic, foul, miasmal; contaminated, infected, polluted, tainted; virulent, malign, malignant, infectious, contagious, epidemic, zymotic.
mordacious, adj. mordant, caustic, acrimonious, bitter, acrid, acidulous, acid, pungent; penetrating, piercing, stinging, nipping, biting. See - mordant.
mordant, adj. 1. caustic, acrimonious, bitter, acrid, acidulous, acid, mordacious, pungent; trenchant, cutting, incisive, slashing, scathing; keen, pointed, sharp, sharp-tongued; penetrating, piercing, stinging, pricking, nipping, biting; astringent, severe, acerb, acerbic, stern, austere, harsh, stringent; spiteful, virulent, malicious, malificent, venomous, vicious, malevolent, malignant; invidious, hateful.
2. sarcastic, satirical, ironic, ironical, cynical; double-edged, edged; contemptuous, contumelious, taunting, teasing; scornful, mocking, derisive, derisory, disdainful, sardonic.
3. insulting, excoriating, denouncing, berating, lashing; abusive, scurrilous, offensive, vituperative; corrosive, corroding, erosive, withering; cruel, mean, brutal; unkind, uncharitable, unbenevolent, uncordial, unamiable, unfriendly.
4. peevish, petulant, pettish, crabbed, testy, touchy, waspish, irascible, edgy; ill-tempered, ill-humored, ill-natured, short-tempered; hostile, resentful, indignant, piqued, angry; morose, surly, sour, moody.
5. rude, churlish, boorish, bearish, graceless, unceremonious, rough; unmannerly, uncivil, ill-bred, ungracious, impolite, discourteous; abrupt, brusque, blunt, curt, snappish, short, gruff, crusty.
more, adj. 1. greater amount of, additional, supplementary, supplemental, additory, additamentary; extra, spare, fresh, new; further, other, over and above, superadditional, added.
-n. 2. additional amount or number, greater quantity; addition, supplement, supplementation, increase, increment; appendage, adjunct. -adv. 3. to a greater extent, further, longer, again, some more.
4. besides, in addition, furthermore, moreover. See - moreover.
moreover, adv. in addition, additionally, too, also, besides, as well, to boot, ditto, yet; and, plus, as well as; furthermore, further, over and above, more than that; together with that, therewithal, Archaic, thereto; including, along with, together with; in conjunction with, conjointly.
morgue, n. charnel house, dead house; mortuary, funeral home or parlor; crematory, crematorium.