In the USA working over 40 hours per week is considered overtime. For each hour of overtime in the USA you receive your hourly ________ multiplied time 1 1/2.
If the wind doesn't ________ to the west, it will be impossible for the cyclists to make it to the finish.
In order to cash a check you must ________ it, or in other words sign the back.
Books are all closed at the end of an accounting period. A more common term for an accounting period is a ________ period.
This is my favourite dress but since I've lost a lot of weight it needs to be ________ before I put it on.
Marriage completely ________ his character.
Journal entries are entered in ________ order, meaning by date, with the earliest date first.
Henry: You shouldn't have bothered. We can all go back home now. The police have ________ the house thoroughly and found nothing at all.Vera: Well, at least stay and eat the nice salad I've made.Henry: All right, Vera. Just so long as there are no tomatoes in it!
John finds it hard to find a permanent job; he's been ________ from one job to another for as long as I can remember.
Harris: Oh, dear! I'm afraid there's been a misunderstanding. I didn't have time to finish my sentence. You see, I ________ some farmers planning to break up your meeting.Henry: I don't see what all this has got to do with a bomb.Harris: Well, if we hadn't been cut off I was going to warn you about a bombardment of tomatoes!
1. General English Test - 18
2. General English Test - 19
3. General English Test - 20
4. General English Test - 21
5. General English Test - 22
6. General English Test - 23
7. General English Test - 24
8. General English Test - 25
9. General English Test - 26
10. General English Test - 27
11. General English Test - 28
12. General English Test - 29
13. General English Test - 30
14. General Elementary English Test - 23
15. General Elementary English Test - 24
16. General Elementary English Test - 25
17. General Elementary English Test - 26
18. General Elementary English Test - 27
19. General Elementary English Test - 28
20. General Elementary English Test - 29
Get Rid of Acne for Smooth Skin
What to Eat in Himachal Pradesh
Rules to Play Down Hill Skiing
Tips to succeed in an Interview
Weird Laws Around the World
Myth about Allergies
Over the counter drugs are all you need
Over the counter meds can get you over many allergy symptoms, but not necessarily all of them. You might need to meet with a doctor and get a prescription.