Tired of hearing the child whine for more candy, the babysitter finally ________ and offered him a piece of chocolate.
Wearing the designerís latest fashions, the ________ clothing model sashayed down the runway.
Because it had been worn and washed so often, Linusís favorite tshirt was tattered and ________ with holes.
Tabitha found an overpriced dining table at the antique shop and tried to ________ with the shopkeeper, but he refused to lower the price.
She reached the ________ of her career with her fourth novel, which won the Pulitzer Prize.
The vulgarity used by the football fans at the stadium was ________ and eventually lead to a penalty for the team.
It was once believed that alchemists could ________ common metals to gold.
The subject matter was ________ because the mumbling professor spoke too quickly.
The scared boy on the roller coaster made sure his seatbelt was ________ across his body.
The ________ townspeople celebrated the soldierís return to his home by adorning trees with yellow ribbons and balloons.
1. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 06
2. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 07
3. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 08
4. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 09
5. Vocabulary - Sentence Completion - 10
6. Synonyms - Test-25
7. Synonyms - Test-26
8. Synonyms - Test-27
9. Antonym Test - 11
10. Antonym Test - 12
11. Antonym Test - 13
12. Vocabulary - Synonyms Antonyms - 01
13. Vocabulary - Synonyms Antonyms - 02
14. Vocabulary - Synonyms Antonyms - 03
15. Vocabulary - Synonyms Antonyms - 04
16. Vocabulary - Synonyms Antonyms - 05
17. Antonym Test - 14
18. Antonym Test - 15
19. Antonym Test - 16
20. Antonym Test - 17
What to Eat in Sikkim
Best Peacock Mehndi Designs
Forever Young Naturally Eating
Beauty Skin Care Tips
If youre driving a long distance, keep applying SPF 30 on your hands, face, and neck, says Ken Simpson, founder of Skin 2 Skin Care. Glass doesnt filter UV rays, even in your home or office.